Turnkey Wireless Networks: Design, supply, installation and maintenance of end-to-end telecommunications solutions.
Services: Contract and Project Management, telecommunications and power design, technical and rigging services, WHS management.
Hardware Supply and Installation: Microwave radio, civil construction, CCTV networks, solar power and battery management systems.
Support : Remote monitoring and service management, 24/7 Australian-based service desk, Asset management.
Instrument Equipment: Electrical test and measurement instruments from leading global brands
Critical Power Equipment: Generator, UPS and battery products for your critical power systems
Services: Instrument and UPS/battery system replacement, repairs and maintenance, power quality audits.
Calibration: For the dependability you need from your field and bench instruments
No project too big or too small
From initial concept through to detailed design, equipment supply and integration to commissioning and entry into production, ATI has detailed experience and expert staff to ensure a quick and cost effective roll out of any project.
The value you derive from our telecommunications and power solutions has been shaped by collaboration with our clients and reviews of over 3,000 projects.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR:
✓ Shorter lead times
✓ Knowledgeable project management
✓ Value engineering
✓ Single point of project contact
✓ Free choice of OEM and technology
✓ Agile modification during the project
✓ Dependable delivery
✓ Comprehensive documentation
Let's Build Something Together
Starting your next telecommunications or power project has never been easier. Engage ATI to ensure a thorough end to end solution with our experienced engineers and project management team.
What support services does ATI offer?
We offer different levels of support to meet our Customers individual and specific requirements. ATI support service consists of the following elements:
- Real time system monitoring – ATI maintains a management system that allows ATI’s experienced technician’s immediate access to the status of our client systems and automated notification of potential faults.
- 24 hour Maintenance Hotline – ATI maintains a 24 hour maintenance hotline that allows customers to report problems immediately to a qualified technician.
- Locally Held Spare Parts – ATI holds a full complement of spare equipment locally. In the event that equipment repair is required, the turnaround time will be minimised.
- Asset Management – ATI maintains an asset register that incorporates the whole system not just individual components. This is because the assets are co-dependent. We maintain up to date records detailing the maintenance and replacement or disposal of each asset in the system.
Where is ATI based?
From our main office and distribution base in Lane Cove, Sydney NSW, and offices in Brisbane QLD and Melbourne VIC, we currently support all our service technicians and spare part warehouses that are based around Australia.
What build services can ATI provide?
ATI can assist with all aspects of telecommunications and power systems. From design, to implementation, to post build maintenance and management, we have the experience to ensure your requirements are met.
Is ATI on any Preferred Supplier Panels?
Yes! Here are just some of the panels we’re currently on.
- WALGA (West Australia Local Government Association)
- Energy Queensland – Preferred Contractor Panel PCP 129
- Local Buy
- The Department of Premier and Cabinet in Victoria
- LGP – Local Government Procurement
- MAV – Municipal Association of Victoria
What locations can ATI service?
ATI installs, manages and maintains networks all over Australia, and abroad.
We’ve Been Building Reliable Telecommunications Networks For Over 30 Years and Servicing Power Infrastructure Requirements For Over 100 Years.
Preferred Supplier Of
Let's Discuss Your Requirement
NSW Office: 5/27 Mars Rd, Lane Cove NSW 2066
VIC Office: 24-25/1 International Drive, Westmeadows VIC 3049
QLD Office: 73/193-203 South Pine Rd, Brendale QLD 4500
Trading Hours: Monday - Friday | 8am to 6pm
24/7 Help Hours available via contract only