DATA COLLECTOR LR5092-20
The Hioki LR5092 is a data collector for wirelessly collecting data from the LR5000 Series Data Loggers. Simply dock the Data Collector onto the data logger to transfer data using infrared, then upload the data to a PC using a USB or SD card. A maximum of 60,000 data x 16 channels can be collected up to 500 times on 2 batteries.
- Transfer the recorded data from the LR5000 Series Data Logger to a PC
- Save data from data loggers in the built-in memory or on an SD card (LR5092-20)
- Send settings from a PC to a data logger
- Use the included software to easily graph and print data
- Use the included software to calculate maximum, minimum, and average values and more between cursors