DIGITAL MULTIMETER DT4261
Hioki mid-range DMM, the DT4261, is an exceptional support tool with multifaceted functionality designed to help analyze a variety of issues and boost work efficiency.
CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- Safe inspection of solar installations with high-voltage
- Helping personnel analyze issues in the field
- Wireless communication capability for even greater convenience.
- Prevents incorrect current measurement
- Fuse check function
- Ensuring safety by preventing erroneous test lead insertion
Multifaceted functionality and performance for a variety of tasks:
- Ability to withstand being dropped onto concrete from a height of 1 m (drop-proof design)
- Broad operating temperature range of -25°C to 65°C
- Automatic detection of DC and AC voltages (AUTO V function)
- Visual warning of excessive input via red backlight
- Visual indication of HOLD operation via an orange light