HIOKI CM4141-50 AC CLAMP METER
True RMS 2000 A AC Clamp Meter
Innovative Current Sensor Design – Easily Get Into Tight Spaces
3 Year Warranty | TRMS | CE | Bluetooth* [optional]
Hioki clamp on meters are best-in-class measuring devices incorporating Hioki’s expertise in current sensing technology. The CM4141 is a 2000A AC True RMS clamp meter that features a uniquely designed slim jaw that lets you easily get into the narrow gaps between cables in crowded electrical distribution boxes without fear of damaging the cables or the clamp meter. The broad -25℃ to 65℃ operating temperature range and IP50 dustproof and waterproof enclosure to enable professionals to work quickly in crowded electrical distribution panels. The high current measurement capability makes it especially useful for industrial applications.
CAT IV 600 V
CAT III 1000 V
When using P2000: CAT III 2000 V, CAT IV 1000 V
- Easily get into tight spaces between cables thanks to thin sensor with a minimum cross-section span of 11 mm
- Measure up to 2000 A AC AC A, AC and DC V, DC+AC V, resistance, frequency, temperature, and more
- Easily transfer measurement data to your smartphone or tablet by using our free app GENNECT Cross or to an Excel® file (*1)
- Harmonic analysis from 1st to 30th order with GENNECT Cross (*1)
Safe inspection of solar installations with high voltage
DC High V Probe Mode
– Enables high voltage measurement up to CAT III 2000 V
– Safely measure solar installations like the mega-solar without interrupting the grid by simply connecting the DC High Voltage Probe P2000 to compatible Hioki clamp meters and digital multimeters (DMMs)
Wireless communication capability for even greater convenience
When the Wireless Adapter Z3210 is installed, Bluetooth® wireless communication is enabled. It transfers measurements to your smartphone or tablet and allows you to quickly create reports with field photos and drawings.
Excel® Direct Input Function (*1)
Boost work efficiency in the field by letting you directly transfer measurement data to (i.e., enter measured values directly into) templates created as Excel®.
- *1:The optional Wireless Adapter Z3210 is required.
Helping personnel analyze issues in the field
When combined with GENNECT Cross (*2), you can perform simple harmonic analysis. Applications include problem analysis of power supply systems.
Problems that can be caused by harmonics
- Equipment burn-out and destruction due to overheating
- Malfunctions of power control devices
- Increased loss along with reduced service life and efficiency for power devices
- *2:GENNECT Cross is an free app that lets you connect field measuring instruments to smartphones and tablets using Bluetooth® communications. Wireless Adapter Z3210 (sold separately) is required in order to pair the instrument with GENNECT Cross.
Innovative Jaw Design
Clamp Sensor gets between wires even with Large Jaw Diameter
Despite the ability to measure up to 2000 A AC afforded by the large sensor with φ55mm core diameter, the clamp meter’s innovative jaw design lets you get between the narrow spaces between crowded cables with absolute ease. In addition, electrical panels are sometimes so crowded that you need to push and pull to the clamp to get it around the cable. The CM4141-50 features a robust construction that delivers strength while letting you weave through complex wiring to get to the right cable, vastly improving work efficiency and speed.
Compared with clamp meters of similar class, the meter weighs only 300 g, at least 100 g lighter than competitors, letting you use the instrument over long work days with significantly less effort and physical strain.