IP-20E Link Bundle - 80 - 2.5Gbit/sec Edge L2 Switch & ACM - 43dBi Integrated Antenna
IP-20E Link Bundle - 80 - 2.5Gbit/sec, Edge L2 Switch & ACM - 43dBi Integrated Antenna
IP-20E All Outdoor Link Bundle
80GHz - Feature Licensing for 2.5Gbit/sec (500MHZ Channel), Edge Node Manager Ethernet services with Adaptive Code Modulation - Integrated 43dBi antenna
Includes basic Gland and Connector Kit.
FibeAir IP-20E is a compact and versatile high capacity backhaul Ethernet system which operates in the E-band (70-80 GHz).
Its light weight and small footprint make it versatile for many different applications. Thanks to its small footprint, low power consumption, and simple installation, IP-20E can be installed in many different types of remote outdoor locations.
The system operates over 62.5, 125, 250, and 500 MHz channels to deliver up to 2.5 Gbps of Ethernet throughput in several system configurations.
IP-20E link bundle is equipped with a feature set which has become standard practice in deployment of carrier grade networks, including:
- Integrated Carrier Ethernet services switch, MEF CE 2.0 compliant Rich packet processing feature set for support of engineered end-to-end Carrier Ethernet services with strict SLA. High precision, flexible packet synchronization solution combining SyncE and 1588v2.3
- ACM Adaptive Coding and Modulation: Hitless transmission between modulation steps (2-1024 QAM4) to increase link survivability and provide seamless capacity increases of up to 2.5Gbps.
- In-band and out-of-band management options.
- Network Management: Full suite of secured network management capabilities within IP-20E and seamless connection to Ceragon's Network Management System (NMS) applications for secure remote management.
- Electrical and optical GbE interfaces.
- Proprietary PoE or external DC connection.
Additional product information
- Minimum Licensable Path Length (Km)
- ACMA Frequency Band (GHz)